HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!

LisaCUwpid-IMG_20120806_120240-1.jpg

Lisa,

Looks like the weather and setting is just about perfect for a very Happy Birthday!  You are a remarkable woman, and I am so proud of how much you do and mean to your family, community and the world!  We miss you and look forward to your homecoming.  Meanwhile, have a wonderful birthday.  Hugs around, Love, Dad

6 Responses to HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!

I tried to upload 10 pics, but either I’m rusty – OR, the ORG upload regs have tightened up :-) jw

• Isaac says:

Yeah, I think I know what’s messed up – I’ll fix it when we get back. If you crop/resize to under 1M they should work. Probably.

Hmmm. That’s not it. Resized everything to under 800kb. Then reduced the gallery from 10 to 5 total pics. Still no go. Has it been reset to limit uploads to under 1 meg for combined size of files?

• Isaac says:

I’m not sure…it wasn’t an intentional change, but a new server default that I haven’t fixed yet.

• Isaac says:

I tried adding a photo from my phone – had to do some manual editing but it worked. Remember that when you’re including a gallery tag thing in a post you don’t have to upload all your pix at once – they’ll automatically get added to the gallery.

3. Debra says:

Happy (belated) birthday to you Lisa, You were my special little girl for so long, now look at you, Love you much!

I don’t seem to be connected to wedin.org automatically anymore.