Summer reading?

Do you need something to read at the beach or in your windowless geek cave this summer? I have a few fun things around that might keep you occupied:

Volumes 1-4 of Planetary, a cerebral comic for superhero fans.

The Baroque Cycle by Neal Stephenson. In hardcover, so it’s like 30 pounds of books.

Magazines:

Make Magazine. Perfect if you’re looking for some nerdy projects to do. I have more somewhere in the basement if you get hooked.

ReadyMade, a sort of home improvement mag for crafty people.

Craft, like ReadyMade and Make mixed together.

Let me know if you want any of them, or if I should go back to the basement to look for something else…

Here’s a photo of a kid as a reward for reading this far:

20110622-032702.jpg

About Isaac

I like cats.

9 Responses to Summer reading?

1. Jon Burpee says:

Hey we’ll take the make mags and planetary comics at least. Thanks for sharing.

• Isaac says:

I’ll mail them off to you. I think I have the 5 or 6 most recent Make mags, and I’ll send more if I find them in the basement.

2. Debra says:

Do you read them to Oliver? Are the Craft ones heavy?

3. lisa says:

The Baroque Cycle looks good. I like Neal Stephenson.

4. Isaac says:

Good news! Your books and whatnot will be on the way tomorrow sometime. We opened a couple more boxes of basement books this weekend so I’ll post some more soon.

5. Jon Burpee says:

Both boxes got here today although at different times.