Holiday Season

Ginger Bread CrewBaking with Jon Last weekend we made a gingerbread house and sugar cookies. This weekend is the ornament party. Holiday fun for all.

8 Responses to Holiday Season

hey lisa…great pics! lots on the docket today, but we’re hoping to make it over there for the OP prior to swooping nathan up for tonight’s aces game! cheri is working today (ugh!)…this is the bank’s busiest time of year, and our 12/19 departure for sonoma has pretty much doubled up her workload this coming week. anyhow, the boys and i will see you around 5 today…looking forward to it. l,d

2. isaac says:

Sweet apron! I always feel like a professional when I put mine on…helpful for minimizing the grease spots on shirts too.

3. prispig107 says:

So beautiful Lisa! Looks like you all had a great time. I haven’t started my holiday baking yet! I’m looking forward to it though!! Uncle Pete is doing better…I picked up a new pain medication for him yesterday and that has made a big difference. The first one they had him on was making him so sick. We just keep trying new things to make him comfortable…so thankful for the kids. I think next week we will be ready for visitors!!

4. Lisa says:

It’s good to here Peter is doing well. Pain meds can have tough side effects. Glad you found one that works. Gotta be able to sleep.

Marina has strep throat so we will be postponing our ornament party until Friday.

5. prispig107 says:

Hugs and Kisses for Marina….no fun. I think lots of popcicles are in order!

6. Ben says:

Sorry the ornament party was cancelled. With all the talk about “sweet” aprons I was looking forward to. Busting out my “dawn we now our gay apparel” jokes. Lord knows it is much more fun sharing that with a large group of people. Anyways…enough inappropriate holiday jokes, I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. I hope that your travel is swift and your vacation time is restful. We will miss you all.
    Love, Ben

7. isaac says:

I think saltwater gargle is the best thing for a sore throat, but I can’t imagine how you’d trick a kid into doing that.

Now I know what to get Ben for Christmas…

If last night’s visit is any measure, I’d say Marina is well along her way on the recovery trail. Looks like we’ll miss the rescheduled ornament party, but look forward to seeing the Wedin-Burpees in Sonoma Sunday afternoon. Wow! That’s like 5 days from now…guess I’d better start wrangling suitcases here.

Looking forward to Florida pics and tales. Talked to Pete last night and it sounds like some good ones are in the hopper. Happy Holidays to all…l,j/d/gp